Do you want to work with an agency putting ethics, sustainability and wellbeing first? We’re looking for a talented Paid Media Executive to join our growing marketing agency team.
You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day creation and execution of client and agency paid media strategies across social ads and paid search channels including Google Ads, Shopping & Display as well as social media advertising across all major social media platforms.
If you love strategy, creative thinking and data you’ll be the ideal candidate to develop creative ways to grow our clients businesses with paid media.
You’ll be able to plan and execute effective paid media strategies from inception to completion – managing the full process from research and planning to execution and ongoing performance improvement and reporting.
What will you be doing?
- Driving the success of paid media channels for UK and international clients
- Develop and deliver paid media strategies to a high standard, ensuring all campaigns and strategy meet our clients’ business and marketing objectives
- Day to day management of PPC and Paid Social accounts for the agency and our clients across various platforms and objectives from brand awareness to conversions
- Stay up to date on new tools, strategies, competitor activity to identify new ideas and trends for growth
- Continually build and improve the paid media channels and offering for Reward and our clients adjusting content to different brand image and tone
- Analysing performance using reports and dashboard to be able to provide and implement recommendations to improve campaign performance and hit KPIs
- Ongoing, proactive campaign optimisation and testing including SQR & keyword build outs, bid modifier analysis, and ad copy creation and testing, always finding ways to improve the performance of your account
- Continuously improve paid media performance to exceed client expectations
- Support the new business process with your knowledge, insights and occasionally joining new business meetings
What skills do you need?
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar Paid Media role at a social platform, agency or brand managing PPC and Paid Social accounts
- Have a proven track record working on paid media accounts with tangible results
- In depth knowledge and experience working in Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics and Asana
- In depth understanding of planning & executing paid media strategies to drive growth in key metrics including traffic and conversions
- Good analytical understanding to organise and interpret data from your campaigns
- Strong communication skills
- Be a team player and be willing to get stuck in
- Be driven and able to manage your own time effectively
- Be honest and open – we pride ourselves on being an ethical and transparent agency
- A willingness to learn and develop your skills further
Why choose Reward?
- 4 day working week
- Small, growing team
- Ambitious growth plans
- Time off for volunteering each month
- Clear career progression paths & skill development opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working (whenever you want)
- Casual dress
- Company pension scheme
- Day off for your Birthday
- Employee Benefits Package – (Perkbox)